Push-Back Rack is designed for high-density, multiple-product storage situations, combining excellent selectivity and a maintenance-free design. With this system, two to five pallets at a time can be deep stored, while retaining easy access to a variety of different SKUs. This versatile system provides extremely high throughput.
To load, each pallet is placed on a free-rolling carriage, and then pushed back by subsequent pallet loading, exposing the next cart. To unload, gravity moves the pallets gently forward to the aisle, so no reaching or equipment driving into the rack is necessary. Each level or lane is independently accessible, and fewer aisles and forklifts are needed.
Push-Back Rack helps to make the best use of warehouse space without slowing product rotation or increase handling time. It provides versatility and storage, and can be integrated with automated systems for a robust, custom storage system to meet your needs.
- Up to 90% more storage space than traditional selective pallet racking
- Save space and increase storage density.
- LIFO system for same aisle loading/unloading of single-SKU storage.
- Double or single/double forklift can increase productivity up to 50%
- Elimination of an additional upright for every pallet position increases density by up to 35%
- Side by side pallet handling stabilizes the load and improves efficiency and safety
- Loading and picking are done from the same side for last in/first out (LIFO) inventory retrieval
- Gravity keeps pick faces full, so retrieval speed is increased, and honeycombing is eliminated
- Efficient use of space
- Optimal combination of selectivity and storage density
- Sturdy construction delivers years of maintenance-free operations