Drive-in/Drive-Thru Pallet Rack is a great option for optimizing space and stocking large quantities of a limited number of products. It reduces overall square footage requirements when compared to other configurations.
Drive-in/Drive-Thru Pallet Rack is a high-density rack solution that reduces overall square footage requirements by 35%. Deep lane storage reduces space usage, cuts costs and holds more loads.
These systems allow forklift operators to traverse the entire length of the system, so the need for space-demanding aisles for truck movement is greatly decreased. It enables better use of available space through denser storage
With a drive-in system, drivers can load and retrieve pallets from the same entry point at which they were loaded, achieving last in, first out (LIFO) access. With a drive-thru system, pallets are loaded on one side and unloaded on the other for first in, first out (FIFO) workflows, ensuring that the oldest material is picked first.
- Optimize space, cost effective storage
- Double or single/double forklift can increase productivity up to 50%
- Elimination of an additional upright for every pallet position increases density by up to 35%
- Side by side pallet handling stabilizes the load and improves efficiency and safety
- Drive In System loads and picks from the same side for last in/first out (LIFO) inventory retrieval
- Drive Thru System loads and picks from both sides for first in/first out (FIFO) inventory retrieval.
- Custom designed for your pallets and forklifts
- High volumes, few SKUs
- Multiple access aisles eliminated
- Extra control over inputs and outputs