CRAFT BARREL RACKING
Keg Flow systems give breweries more pick faces and storage density while also offering the speed of a gravity-driven racking system. It maximizes space and provides a more fluid delivery of inventory in even the tightest spaces. It transforms ordinary pallet rack into specialized sixer keg storage.
Craft Barrel Racking can be utilized for a sixth barrel keg storage, while it can be configured up to four high to maximize density, and many pick faces allow the CBR to handle multiple SKU’s.
Craft barrel racking is built with high-quality structural or roll-formed steel and can be added to new or existing rack for an affordable keg storage upgrade. The 24" wide flow lane is perfectly suited for sixth barrel kegs to accommodate your craft brew inventory.
It provides improved storage density with more pick faces than traditional pallet storage, maximizing your warehouse space. It also significantly improves picking efficiency, as SKUs are organized in separate lanes, and kegs roll to the front of the rack for safer, more convenient handling. First-in, first-out product flow is simplified, allowing kegs to be loaded in the back of the rack and to be picked from the front. Front-loading also possible on shorter rack depths.
- Can be configured up to 4 high to maximize density
- Many pick faces allow the CBR to handle multiple SKU’s
- CBR can be loaded and picked from either side to allow for Last In/First Out (LIFO) or First In/First Out (FIFO) product retrieval
- Addresses how to move products quickly and efficiently in the warehouse environment, saving time and money
- Superior storage density and product flow for sixth barrel keg storage
- Built with high-quality structural or roll-formed steel
- Safer, more comfortable handling